- Biblical marriage counseling is provided by Pastor Arnie Dykstra. The Biblical principles and truths guide and help the couple to resolve the issues within their marriage.
Appointments, Crisis Appointments:
- We offer appointments to meet with Staff members to talk through crisis situations.
Warriors Set Free (WSF):
- Warriors Set Free is Veteran to Veteran encouragement and mentoring. Veterans have a common understanding in dealing with issues from a military past and current life struggles.
Women Walking Free:
- Women getting together to support and mentor other women walking in Christ. Meets every Tuesday morning from 9:30 to 11:30 from the Fall through the Spring. For more details, contact the Set Free Ministries office at 616.726.5400.
- There are always opportunities to serve at SFM! Whether your gift is the gift of your time, your talent, or your donation we welcome you. Please let us know who you are and what you are willing to do to help by filling out the form found here and sending it to us at SFM.
- In partnership with Forgotten Man Ministries, SFM staff enters Kent County Jail to encourage and support those who are incarcerated and hurting spiritually.